[musictlk] New Member Introduction

Wissel, Jeff Jeff.Wissel at fmr.com
Mon Oct 17 01:39:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

Nlsbard.loc.gov is a website where you can download free music lessons. Bill Brown is a gentleman that teaches piano by ear for the blind and visually impaired. He teaches how to play piano without reading sheet music. There are a few hundred songs available including introduction to the piano and scales and chords etc. If you have an Iphone or Ipad you can download a song in a matter of seconds and begin listening and planning in a few moments.

Hope this helps.