[musictlk] New Member Introduction

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 17 01:43:05 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

Welcome. Let's see. You're on the right track. It's mostly muscle
memory, so you will get the hang of how far two octaves is.
That's a big jump, and, depending on the fingering, and what
notes you have to play with whichever hand needs to do the
jumping, just practice that hand alone.

I think you live in Nebraska. I'd be more than happy to talk to
you or your teacher if that would help. Please email me off list
if you want to.

Blessings,

Linda