[musictlk] (no subject)

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:07:37 UTC 2016

I would say it probably would take some getting used to if you want to play
acoustic guitar.  I can tell you from experience that on my acoustic, the
strings do dig in a bit until you have built up some tougher skin.  I would
probably recommend electric guitar since it is easier on the fingers.  Yes I
do have both, and I enjoy playing both.  Yes, the digital keyboards with
really good sound are expensive.  Even the half size one I have from Roland
was over a grand.  Hope this helps a little.  I cannot answer your Braille
reading question since I don't read Braille.
Jordan