[musictlk] How can I take part in a class?

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:02:47 UTC 2017

This is someone off the subject but you might find it helpful. I am a flutist and every year for flute Federation I take in music theory test. It's all about knowing print music. My teacher uses magnetic raised notes and all the print music on a magnet board. If you're interested or if anyone on the list is interested, please let me know and I will tell you where you can get a hold of them. Good luck to you in the class! Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone