[musictlk] How can I take part in a class?

Ned O'Brien ned968 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 12:29:42 UTC 2017

Sandra,
I have been playing the organ for many years, unknowingly tied to being
able to see the music Now that I can no longer see it's a whole new ball
game I am finding I have to start all over, and learn to hear and memorize
the music and rhythm  I have started a course that is all audio, and I got
to say it is difficult even though the music at this point is simple,but I
will keep plugging along
ned