[musictlk] East west library, play five, and garage band and logic integration use

John Dempsey themindprevails at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 23:02:48 UTC 2017

Good evening everybody. I am wondering if anybody has used the east west to library, the accompanying software known as play five, and if anyone has used this library have the integrated it successfully with logic and or garage band. If so, and if anyone has used the play five software, how accessible is it question as a user of voiceover I would like to know if anyone has had any success with any of the above The library mentioned above is one of the most comprehensive virtual instrument library I have ever come across. The instruments sound so realistic from what I have heard, but I have yet to try them out. I know GarageBand and logic come with their own library but they don't come anything close to this. If you are looking for extreme Lee realistic sounding instruments, look up east west on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone