[musictlk] Purchasing Braille Music

BillList1 billlist1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 02:30:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you are in the U.S., call 1-800-424-8567 to arrange to borrow and/or
download braille scores from the collection of the Music Section of the
National Library Service for the Blind of the Library of Congress.  We at
Dancing Dots do offer a transcription service.  See our site or give us a
call for details.

Bill McCann
President
Dancing Dots