[musictlk] The First Song I Wrote, "First Step"

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 13:45:16 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the long delay, but I will be sending songs from my album to you
guys to get feedback.

The attached song is the first song I wrote, at twelve, called "First Step."
I was in a relationship with a young man with whom I had become close
frinds, to the point where we said we loved each other as friends. And then
he ended the relationship without warning. I think it was because the
"popular clique" he joined did not want him having a relationship with a
blind person. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, and the day after the
breakup, I sat at my keyboard, and this song came pouring out of me. If you
would like the lyrics in a separate document, please e-mail me at
spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
because I can't send two attachments at the same time if they're too big.

Enjoy!

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

First Step.wma

Note: To protect against computer viruses, email programs may prevent you
from sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your
email security settings to determine how attachments are handled.