[musictlk] Attachments

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 22:57:23 UTC 2017

Hi Linda,

I would like to clarify something. When I joined the list, someone (not me)
asked if we could share attachments on the list, before I asked that
question. Someone else posted we could. That's why I sent the attachments.

I do not have links to my music. Would you like me to re-post to the list
that if they want to hear my music that they should e-mail me off-list?

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net