[musictlk] Attachments

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 8 23:28:29 UTC 2017

Hi Jen,

Yes, the list owner said that all the lists on NFBNET accept
attachments, and he agreed that my suggestion was a good one.
I'll leave it up to the other listers, since you don't care for
my answer as the list moderator.  If you have DropBox, you could
put your songs in the public folder, can send the links to this
list.  That way, even if listers don't have DropBox, they can
still access the files and listen to the songs.  Otherwise, if
the rest of the listers want attachments sent here, I'll just put
up with it.