[musictlk] More questions about the autoharp

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 8 14:40:54 UTC 2017

Hello Tara and everyone,

	Tara, I have a 21-chord autoharp, but have had a 15-chord one in the
past. I usually use a pick. The best way I can help is to press each chord
button when you are getting oriented to the layout of the chord buttons, and
memorize them. Once you have some songs in mind, try the chord layout in
your mind. If you make a mistake while you are learning the chord buttons,
that's okay. I've made plenty. I hope this helps.

	If you have any other questions, you can email me off list at the
following address:

braille at satx.rr.com

or you can call me in real time at (210) 826-9579.

	Again, I hope this helps.

Mary Donahue