[musictlk] In case anyone's interested

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:17:19 UTC 2017

Attention upcoming NFB conventioneers!

This has nothing to do with NFB or its convention, per se, but since I'm a
member and will be attending convention, I thought I'd take advantage of the
opportunity.  If I'm doing something that's not right, please feel free to
let me know.

Some of you have been asking me about how or where to obtain my Folk trio
Fine Company's new CD. I will have some for sale at the convention.  I won't
have too many, so it would be best for those who are interested to contact
me PRIVATELY and let me know so I can make sure and have enough to sell to
you and perhaps a few to donate as convention door prizes.

I'll be around convention for sure, but again, please contact me privately.
This is by far some of the best Acoustic Folk music you'll hear and I'm very
proud to share it with you!  Check us out.

Jim

www.facebook.com/finecompanymusic <http://www.facebook.com/finecompanymusic>

Our CD can also be purchased at the following place.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/finecompany <http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/finecompany>