[musictlk] Tuning in autoharp

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 01:22:16 UTC 2017

Dear musicians! I've got a big favor to ask of some of you. My autoharp arrives on Friday! And my guess is that it isn't going to be in tune. I will be using Talking Tuner but I'm wondering if anyone can email me off list, and describe how exactly you use the tuning wrench to turn the autoharp. I would greatly appreciate this because the YouTube video didn't really give me any clear understanding of what I am supposed to do. My email address is: thflute at gmail.com
Thanks in advance for the help!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone