[MusicTlk] Accessible harp music score

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:08:40 UTC 2018

Hi Christina:

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for. Are you looking for Braille harp scores which are already published, or are you looking to connect with blind harpists and arrangers of harp music? If the former, you might look into the NLS Braille music collection. If the latter, since I'm only a pianist and a vocalist who arranges for only those instruments, I will leave it to those who know the harp better than I. Welcome to the list!

Blessings,

Chris Nusbaum