[MusicTlk] Accessible harp music score

No-C-Notes Music xinamusic at no-c-notes.com
Mon Apr 30 14:06:48 UTC 2018

 Thank you for the welcome.  I apologize to everyone for my duplicate
postings. I couldn't remember which email address I had subscribed to this
list with.  I am a sighted musician with glaucoma and other challenges who
provides audio music described score for over thirty years now. I also
create folk harp arrangements, direct ukulele community sessions and am
learning to play my harp ukulele.

I started audio music description reading with piano score using the 4
track 2 speed cassette recording device sitting next to my piano while I
played the music and then spoke the notation describing tones and timing.
I now have a software that produces the printed music score into an audio
with my voice reading the sheet music in the No-C-Notes method.  No-C-Notes
is not reading of Braille music notation but rather an a b c method I
developed thirty years ago that sighted and those with visual impairment
could understand without learning printed music notation or Braille. I have
audio described trumpet, bagpipes, guitar, piano, vocal, harp and many more
instruments.

My blogspot posting of harp music was a long time coming.  I am seeking
harp players or their teachers who have challenges for interviews.  As I
post more piano music score in the future I will provide interviews and
methods with a new No-C-Notes blog that covers the variety of musicians,
teachers and instruments.

I have enjoyed being the fly on the wall for awhile with this list and
appreciate the conversations.

Christina

Christina Cotruvo
No-C-Notes