[MusicTlk] Beginner Piano - seeking lead sheet for Christmas Carols

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:52:24 UTC 2018

Hi You All

I took three one hour courses on learning to play piano while in the first
couple of years of college; back in 170-71. I learned the keyboard, in
respects to all the scales, cording, and did  learn braille music, too (not
touched it since). I did learn to play three short classical pieces (Not
going to spell these correctly but: FeeAirDelese, a Bock praylood, and a
Motsark fewegg.)

At present, I've gotten my keyboarding to be pretty comfortable and
accurate. And so want to get my hands on some lead sheets (cords and simple
melody's) for Christmas carols, and... well, other songs. How and where can
I find these?

Yes, I do some work with "learn to play piano" You-Tube videos. But too many
of them do not give the listener all the info that is shown to a sighted
learner. Is there someone on You-Tube that you would recommend? And still
talking about the computer, what sources are there for me to find lead
sheets that I can down load and read; either a website, and/or what is the
syntax to make the best search?

And so hey, thank you for reading! And if you provide me with the
information I need... I thank you ahead for that assistance.

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman