[MusicTlk] Apps for composing

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Fri Feb 9 22:55:28 UTC 2018

It sounds like the notes app maybe the best thing then. I haven’t had experimentation with no notation either. But I think notes is probably the best way to go. But like I said, how am I to go to my lyrics, and then Sing-a-Song as I look back at my notes. Since I don’t have a braille display, this is an easier that thought. And I still haven’t thought of any lyrics yet. The song I’m working on is called, “ice cream memories.“

Sent from my iPad

Darnell in Princeton, WV.

You are the seed, by faith received, the blessing of Abraham. Song lyrics by Donald Lawrence

Follow me on Twitter, @216music.

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking this link.
Http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22

Skype, dj.benz 1987

Praise the Lord!