[MusicTlk] College bands question

Jessica Raichle jdraichle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 23:16:08 UTC 2018

Some colleges offer things like wind ensembles, jazz band(s), opportunities
for smaller group work, string orchestra, and more.  Hope this helps; look
on the web pages of the music department of the colleges you are applying to
for details or call the office of the music department and they can fill you
in on all the opportunities available to you.
Jessica