[MusicTlk] Icecream memories.m4a

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 20 02:29:06 UTC 2018

Check this out! you're going to like this! I did my best on this. The song has lyrics, and it's good. Constructive critisem I will take. Let me know what you liked, and what you didn't like. I look forward to seeing, and hearing your comments. these are indeed my lyrics, and I had fun doin' it. Enjoy the song!