[MusicTlk] Icecream memories.m4a

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 20 20:08:12 UTC 2018

Hey Chris, thanks for your feedback. it's much appreciated. I didn't think of it that way. A Love for all Seasons was produced properly, while Icecream Memories was a little different. I can understand the concept of over produced vocals. I actually thought the song was good, but that's my oppinion.

Sent from my iPad

Darnell in Princeton, WV.

You are the seed, by faith received, the blessing of Abraham. Song lyrics by Donald Lawrence

Follow me on Twitter, @216music.

Check out my YouTube channel by clicking this link.
Http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22

Skype, dj.benz 1987

Praise the Lord!