[MusicTlk] Icecream memories.m4a

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 21 00:45:23 UTC 2018

Darnell,

	I liked the music but the vocals need to come forward a bit. I would
be happy to offer some techniques for this if you share which DAW you used
to produce it. Also, I'm not sure if the static was intentional to convey a
sense of it being on vinyl or if that was some sort of weird artifact. It
was very distracting to the overall piece, though.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.