[MusicTlk] posting my song online.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:00:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have done the copyright registration for my song and would like to make it
available to listen to.  What are some options?

Is it possible to have it set up where a person could listen to it for free
but if  they wanted to  download it they would have the option of purchasing
it? I think I also have heard of a thing where you could put something on
you tube and you could get paid depending on how many clicks your video got.
Anyone know anything about that one?

I would like to share  it with the group but at this point I do not have any
way to provide a link to anywhere you could

 Listen to it since it is not yet on line. What options would I have for
sharing it with this group?  If I am not

mistaken, I can not send an attachment.

Robert