[MusicTlk] posting my song online.

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Mon Jul 9 03:06:08 UTC 2018

If you had dropbox, you would be able to provide everybody a link for everybody to listen to it where your dropbox link. Google Drive work the same as well. Also, you could try SoundCloud if you’re on SoundCloud.

Sent from my iPad

Darnell.
Check out Radio Connection Live every Saturday from 8-10 Eastern, 7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, and 5-7 Pacific/MST. Also known as AZ time.

Follow me on twitter: @216music.

Skype: dj.benz1987

Check me out on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22