[MusicTlk] posting my song online.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:06:27 UTC 2018

 Hi Sandrah

Sure Ultimately I would like to make some money off of my song, Why not,
I do not know much  about the music industry and what my options are. Mostly I would like to share it for people to enjoy. I am not a song wrighter I am just a guy that wrote  what I think is a pretty good song.
 In the short term. Is there an  avenue where I could make it available to listen to but not be able to down load it so that  when ever I decide which direction I want to go with it then I  could make it available to purchase if people want to download it?
 Just not sure what direction to go.
 Long term I would actually like to see  someone pick it up and put it on an album since I am not intending to write a bunch more  music and put out my own album
Also I would like for this group in particular to have access to it so I can get some constructive feedback as to which  direction might be good for this particular song.
 I am  very confident that for the wright group and the right jounrah  it is absolutely worth being on an album.

Robert