[MusicTlk] posting my song online.

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 21:06:35 UTC 2018

Robert,

	I believe we are able to send attachments to NFBNET lists. One way
you could share it with others is for them to send you an off-list message
requesting the song and you reply with it attached. Another way is to
subscribe to Distrokid, a music store that consolidates music to Apple
iTunes and other services. There is a small annual fee for this but it is
very small. I would like to hear your song and would be open to offering
some constructive criticism.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.