[MusicTlk] Published my song today

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:02:06 UTC 2018

Well I just took the plunge and published my song on the internet today. I
will let you all know when it becomes available to check it out.

 My friend helped me with it and so I don't have all the details. One thing
I am not sure of is weather or not you will be able to preview the song
before you order it. I would kind of think that would be the case.  I don't
order from ITunes but when I have gone there to look at what is available,
it was  always  available to to preview the song, at least a portion of it.
Will give more detail later