[MusicTlk] Talent Show Performance

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 15 01:55:40 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Lauren and Lisa, thanks for the compliments.  Actually, I had
Bronchitis in 2012.  I didn't know that's what it was, so I let
it go longer than I should have.  By the time I went to Urgent
Care, I needed a treatment, and I was put on nebulizer treatments
four times a day for a month.  Since the doctor said it was
chronic, I bought my own nebulizer so that I can use it whenever
I feel it flaring up.  Because of that, some of my lower notes
aren't as strong as they once were.  I'll never get them back the
way they were, and that hotel air didn't do me any favors,
either.  It never does! I didn't sing to win, though.  I sang to
share Christ's Gospel story with all who were there.

Blessings,

Linda ----- Original Message -----