[MusicTlk] check out my new release

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:04:04 UTC 2018

Hi everyone.

 My song is now available on  ITunes.

 Just do a search for the song title People think I'm crazy, and my stage
name for lack of another term is father time.

So the way I found it was to just tuype in People think I'm crazy,  Father
Time

 For you JAWS   users, I put a comma between  people think I'm crazy and
Father Time

 It should also be shoing up soon on Google play if it has not already. If
anyone else finds it on another service Please let me know if  you would.

BTW  I wish I could say that I did the really cool lead guitar work but that
was my friend Ian. And Doug was on the drumbs