[MusicTlk] song now on YouTube

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:00:55 UTC 2018

Hi Dani,
 I don't really know what to tell you.
I have an IPhone and all I do is tell siri
People think I'm crazy,  Father Time, YouTube and it comes right up.
 When I type  it into my search engine on my desk top I come up with nothing
so I can not give you a  link.
 You can try going to I tunes if you can and you can hear most of the song
with a little bit cut off the front and a little off the back. I If you like
it  you could download it.   otherwise It should be accessable on things
like  Pandora and Spotify and others.
If  anyone wants to let Dani know how to find it  or  provide him a link I
think that would be good.
Thanks for  inquiring.
 Robert