[MusicTlk] song now on YouTube

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Wed Jul 18 04:25:27 UTC 2018

For those wanting robert's song, here's the link.

https://youtu.be/Mw3MdnMkZaM

Sent from my iPad

Darnell.
Check out Radio Connection Live every Saturday from 8-10 Eastern, 7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, and 5-7 Pacific/MST. Also known as AZ time.

Follow me on twitter: @216music.

Skype: dj.benz1987

Check me out on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22