[MusicTlk] protecting a song

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:27:27 UTC 2018

Hi. I have  written and recorded a song that I feel has enough going for it
that it is wort protecting.

Am kicking around some ideas for getting it out there for comsumption but
first  would like to get it copywrited or something. If anyone has
experience in this area and would be willing to help me out or to direct me,
you can contact me off list. I have looked on line and have found some info
so I don't really need any on line     references.

I have heard that you can  mail your work to yourself and that does offer
you some protection which I probably will try to do soon. Just so  I have at
least something to go back to.

Thanks in advance. Robert