[MusicTlk] Father's Day songs for church

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Sat Jun 16 23:17:17 UTC 2018

Hello all. I would just want to tell you happy Father's Day if you are a bother. And since tomorrow is Father's Day, I am actually looking for songs to sing in church for Father's Day. This may seem such short notice, but I am really looking to sing some songs for Father's Day. This is for praise and worship, and I really need those pronto. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing what kind of songs you will give me.

Sent from my iPad Darnell. Check out Radio Connection Live every Saturday from 8-10 Eastern, 7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, and 5-7 Pacific/MST. Also known as AZ time. Follow me on twitter: @216music. Skype: dj.benz1987 Check me out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22 Radio Connection Live is on 986 the Mix. tune in by going to http://www.986themix.com.