[MusicTlk] Survey for blind users of music assistive technology

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:18:34 UTC 2018

Good afternoon,

Pasted below and attached, please find an announcement from a student
studying the effects of music assistive technology on blind musicians'
self-esteem.  Enjoy!

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has
no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute
to our research mission.

My name is Jordana Qi and I am a senior at Washington College in
Chestertown, MD, majoring in psychology and music. For my senior
capstone, I am conducting a study on the effect of assistive music
technology on visually impaired musicians' self-esteem. So, if you
have music or performing arts experience and are visually impaired,
this survey is for you! The survey is linked below.

https://washcoll.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cTmAhpEU3VtXOlL

Please contact me at jqi2 at washcoll.edu with any questions. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Jordana Qi

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,