[MusicTlk] BMI Work Registration Accessibility Issues

Esoteric Quality eqmusicofficial at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:03:42 UTC 2018

Hello Music Talk,

Is anyone on this list with the PRO known as BMI? I have encountered accessibility issues trying to register my work. I have attempted to register my work using the latest versions of Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox on my iPad Pro. I have also attempted this with Windows. When I get to the writer portion, a text field pops up, with no indicator as to what is supposed to belong in the text field. Does anyone know any workarounds to the accessibility nightmares of this site? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Clayton Jacobs (Esoteric Quality)

Sent from my iPhone