[MusicTlk] song lyrics onto iPhone and Focus 14 blue

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed May 30 09:27:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

How would I have my church music director send me song lyrics so that I
could read them, using the Focus 14 blue, paired to my iPhone? Could she
send Word documents to my computer? If so, how would I get them onto my
iPhone? Where would I store them on my iPhone?

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name!

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."