[MusicTlk] song lyrics onto iPhone and Focus 14 blue

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Wed May 30 10:23:37 UTC 2018

 Lauren,

Perhaps  there might be a better wayh  but what I do a lot of times is just
send myself an  email.
You could either set up a google or hot mail or yahoo account or what ever
you prefer but I just set up an I cloud email account.  I don't know how to
do that but you could go to a place that services them or call apple.
Also do you have a KNFB reader on your phone? That could work also. Wish you
the best.
Robert