[MusicTlk] introduction and welcome

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Fri Nov 23 20:13:37 UTC 2018

Hello Jamie, and welcome to the list. We're happy to help with any and all question for blind musicians.

Sent from my IPad.

Darnell.

Our new show, Throwback Saturday night airs on 986 the mix at 8 ET, 7 CT, 6MT, and 5 PT.

Twitter: @216music

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/musicman22

You can listen to the show by clicking this link.
http://www.986themix.com/listen

Or ask your echo device to play KKMX on tune in, or search on OO tunes on your Apple or Android device.