[MusicTlk] introduction and welcomeNo

Eden eden420 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 20:21:27 UTC 2018

Welcome. I play minor bits of piano but the youtube videos don't say notes very much unless you've found some that do, and I don't have the best ear. I''m planning to take some music theory and ear training courses at my bocal college. I'm also hoping to find someone to teach me voice, but the lowest price I can find is 50 an hour, and I already pay that for harp lessons.  I really enjoy the harp, but there is little in braille for it. I want to play harp and sing. It's nice to meet you, and why don't you start your own list for flute players which oare blind? A friend of cine did that for harp. Not much happens on our mailing list'st, but we have  afacebook group that is starting to grow. So try and I bet you will find some people.
Eden