[MusicTlk] introduction and welcomeNo

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 23 20:58:40 UTC 2018

Hi, Eden, thanks for your note.  Yes, music lessons are horribly expensive
now.  I was told back when I was in my teens and twenties that there was no
money in music, so go figure, smile.  I would organize a list and maybe I
will do a facebook group but I don't know how to run a list on email.
Thanks again for your note and have a blessed day.