[MusicTlk] Sound editor for blind

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:38:09 UTC 2018

I'm sorry, parts of this email don't make sense to me, perhaps because of the strange characters. What does this program do? Are you saying it's an accessible audio editor or something else? You also mention Lime, one of the programs in Dancing Dots' Goodfeel suite. What does Lime have to do with the program you have developed?

Chris Nusbaum