[MusicTlk] Sound editor for blind

mario980 at sudermariusz.com.pl mario980 at sudermariusz.com.pl
Thu Oct 4 20:52:42 UTC 2018

W dniu 2018-10-04 18:38, Chris Nusbaum via MusicTlk napisał(a):
> I'm sorry, parts of this email don't make sense to me, perhaps because
> of the strange characters. What does this program do? Are you saying
> it's an accessible audio editor or something else? You also mention
> Lime, one of the programs in Dancing Dots' Goodfeel suite. What does
> Lime have to do with the program you have developed?
>
> Chris Nusbaum
>
>> On Oct 4, 2018, at 2:09 PM, Mario via MusicTlk <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello. My name is Mariusz Suder. There is a new sound editor for blind
>> „Shadow and fLame 3”.
>> It can be downloaded from:
>>
>> https://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/download/instaler_sh3.exe

>> MusicTlk:
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/cnusbaumnfb%40gmail.com

> MusicTlk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/musictlk_nfbnet.org/mario980%40sudermariusz.com.pl
This sound editor for blind is named "Shadow and flame"
-I'll write something more about this:
Description
The program is designed for sound and music files edition. It allows
making audio-books, sound effects, making and changing sound and music
tracks.
It has been designed for blind user, who can use it on their own. (by
themselves alone)
Program is controlled by the keyboard and all important things are
spoken by installed SAPI voices.
It is possible to edit up to three sound tracks laid vertically from
left to right side.
Selecting the internal voice "Mario" sound editor also indicates on
which sound track are carried out the tasks speaking accordingly from
left, center or right channel. Voice “Mario” also changes the pitch of
the spoken commands.
Sound editor has a user friendly interface speaking what is necessary,
omitting unimportant things. It's also possible to switch keyboard
interface from upwards to downwards.
Work with "Shadow and fLame" using typical keyboard shortcuts also it
changes the whole background color what is useful for visually impaired.
Sound editor uses SHIFT for selecting it's advisable to disable the
SHIFT Sticky keys.
“Shadow and fLame” opens most common sound formats:
WAV (PCM and compressed), MP3, WMA, AIF, IT, MID, MOD, OGG, S3M, XM,
FLAC
and saves in few most popular: WAV, MP3, WMA * only 44100 samples per
second
Program always works in 16 bits stereo on high quality sound tracks, so
that the problems occurring on sound tracks in different bits or
channels have been removed.
(files in other sound formats can be opened)

Especially useful program's feature is pre-hear all sound effects before
applying them.
Program has a complex sound recorder allowing selecting sound source,
device and setting the volume level.
It is possible to edit long music tracks even up to 1 hour.
The maximum length of all sound track depends on the amount of memory.
The trial version is valid for 30 days. It allows to save up to
10-second length sound tracks.
Shadow and flame also uses accessible for blind installer.

Changes since last version:
- Improved speech voice
- Improved interface and more sound effects
- Increased security:
- admin rights are required only during the installation.
- all executable files are signed.
-Opening new sound formats
-Opening CD sound tracks
-Equalizer
-Advanced recorder
-"PreHear" sound effects (SPACE)
-Language wersions: English, Polish, German, Russian.

and here is the link to my internet site with it:
https://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/english/sound-editor-for-the-blinds.html