[MusicTlk] New Member

RicksPlace richardrthomas48 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:32:56 UTC 2019

Hi: I am 71 and play ukulele but have played guitar for many years. While not professional I have played at some pro venues a few times with a band. I want to continue improving my skill set and am researching the state of affairs involving tab music accessibility for fretted instruments. So far not much is out there. There is mxml and, having been a computer programmer for many years, I am looking at whether major music providers use it and make it available for advanced ukulele or guitar work. So far not so good. Anyway, hello.
I am Richard Thomas, 71 years old and live in New Jersey these days.
I look foreward to seeing what is going on in the music for the blind community and if you have any other lists I might sign up for to help with my quest could you post up any ideas?
Thanks again:
Rick USA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10