[MusicTlk] Using the latest victor stream to record my flute lessons

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:12:15 UTC 2019

Hey all! After four years of faithful service my next generation victor stream gave out. I had it from 2014 to 2018. Did a really nice job recording my flute lessons and actually, that is the main reason I have the Victor Stream. So about a month or so ago I got a new second generation victor stream. It’s the most updated one with five gigs of memory on the Victor Stream itself. I’ve noticed a problem. When I record my flute lessons both my teacher and I sound painfully shrill I know that if the victor stream is to close the flute will sound shrill and a little bit distorted but even when the victor stream is further away it’s still sounds harsh. Is there anything I can do in my settings on the Victor Stream to correct this? I would be very grateful for some help! I  usually enjoy listening to my flute lessons but for the past month it’s been a painful challenge.
Thank you so much for any help!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone