[MusicTlk] Using the latest victor stream to record my flute lessons

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jan 3 05:07:57 UTC 2019

There are some settings for the microphone, for
setting levels, fixed, manual automatic. Some
experimentation may be in order.  Also, there are
tone settings, they probably just impact
playback, not input, but try them out.  Finally,
you may need to get a high-quality external
microphone to do what you want and have it sound good.

Dave