[MusicTlk] Learning New Guitar Songs

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:32:29 UTC 2019

Some of them are good some of them aren’t very accurate but there is a lot of stuff on YouTube depending upon the song you wanna learn some of the guys are pretty verbal in their description and I found if you email them with a specific question some will get back to you Marty Schwartz from Marty music in particular is really good at being responsive and helpful the other answer and it’s a costly one is find a good teacher

Sent from my iPhone