[MusicTlk] Komplete : Keyboards Native Instruments

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:52:18 UTC 2019

The A61 is going to be what I go with.
Thanks,
Jordan

-----Original Message-----
From: MusicTlk <musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of John Dowling via
MusicTlk
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 11:41 AM
To: Music Talk Mailing List for Blind Musicians <musictlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: John Dowling <1008jmd at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MusicTlk] Komplete : Keyboards Native Instruments

I've been using NI products since Christmas of 2018, and it's amazing! if
your in the need of a quality keyboard, go for the a series. There fully
accessible now.
Or, if you need something smaller, check out the m32.
I've used kk with both mac and windows and I prefer mac because the speech
synth is more responsive,. then again, I think Logic is just easier to use
lol.
HTH,

John

Sent from my iPhone

<musictlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> My Roland keyboard that I have for around 18 years has finally died,
> and I am in search of a new keyboard.  Anyone have experience with the
> Native Instruments Complete : Keyboards?  I am looking at 88 keyboards
> and am interested in this possibly,
> https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/keyboards/komp
> lete-k
> ontrol-s88/specifications/