[MusicTlk] Microphone recommendations?

TheOreoMonster monkeypusher69 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 00:44:12 UTC 2019

I would vote for a headset mic. It’s always in position, picks up the least amount of what’s around you and you won’t have to deal with repositioning it or setting it up each time you get on zoom. Just plug it in and put on the headset. Also I don’t see how using a headset mic will have any negative effect on the zoom recording.