[MusicTlk] Braille Music Literacy Research Survey

Toby Rush tobywrush at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:23:45 UTC 2019

Hello, MusicTlk community! My name is Toby Rush. I've posted before about
my online braille music utility, Braille Music Notator
<https://tobyrush.com/bmn>. Some of you have found it useful and sent
excellent feedback, for which I'm very grateful!

I'm sending this out for a different reason: I'm currently studying the
effects of braille music literacy on professional outcomes, and I'd like to
invite everyone to participate in a short survey which will help my
research immensely.

The survey is a short Google Form (link below) which should take 10 minutes
or less to complete. No personally identifiable information is collected by
the survey; you are required to sign in with Google credentials to ensure
that you don't complete the survey more than once. There are no costs
involved.

If you are unable to complete the survey using Google Forms but still wish
to participate, contact me via email and I can arrange for an alternate
method.

While the survey is directed primarily toward people with visual
impairments, anyone over 18 years of age is invited to participate. If you
know of someone who might be interested in participating who is not on this
list, feel free to forward them this email.

Thank you very much for your consideration and your help! I will be happy
to report back to the list with my findings when the project is completed.

*Click Here to Take the Survey <https://forms.gle/NCT1eA6FuUc6KZXF6>*