[MusicTlk] piano arpeggio PLAYING

Debra Baxley debrabaxley330 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:38:29 UTC 2019

Not really.  One good way to think about this is:  If your thumb
contacts a black note to the right of C, you've gone too far; play the
white key to the left of that black note.  It should be a C.  The black
note to the left of the thumb would be a B-flat.

Your hands will eventually memorize the distance from G to C, called
Muscle Memory.  Happy Practicing!