[MusicTlk] Piano Arpeggio Playing

Christopher Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:10:42 UTC 2019

I am totally confused! I've been playing for 34 years, and completely
don't get what you mean by tucking your finger under. Which hand, left
or right are you talking about here, and what fingering for C E G, high
C are you using that would require your thumb going under. Even with
smaller hands, I don't see how this would even be contextually possible.
I'm not doubting you, as much as I just can't seem in any scenareo to
figure this out logically.

Chris.